Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Scrapbooking Kit for April is... Gimme Some Sugar!

Happy April! I'm really excited to show you 
the fresh new scrapbooking pages and 
cards we're making this month using the
"Gimme Some Sugar" paper collection!
(what's even better is that my layout samples
are complete with my photos on them this time...
yeaay me!!)

Let's take a look at this month's pages!




If you compare my layouts to the originals designed by CTMH, you might notice some differences. This is because I frequently like to "change up" the pages to include more space for larger (mostly 4x6) photos. Our workshop kits are more versatile than you might think, and I can show you how to make them work for you, even if the photos you have to use on them are not the exact sizes and orientations shown. You are welcome to create your pages exactly like my samples above, or you can use your own creativity to
change them up however you want to!

If you're considering joining my monthly scrapbooking
club, we'd love to have you join us now! Here's how...

It's really quite simple. Just plan to purchase and use
the featured scrapbooking kit I offer each month,
and by the end of the year, you can have as many as
96 pages done (that's enough to fill TWO full albums!)

Each monthly kit is $32 (when purchased in-person),
pre-cut for you (by me) and ready for you to use to 
assemble 4-12x12 layouts (that's 8 pages!) every month.

As an extra incentive from me, offer what
I call "DONE DOLLARS!" For every two-page layout you
complete (with photos and journaling!) by the end of the
following monthI will give you a credit of $1.00. If you
complete all layouts from the monthly kit, then you will
have earned a $4 credit to spend with me however
you'd like. In addition to this extra motivation to actually 
finish your layouts, I also reward you for your
consistent purchases! When you buy any 6 of our
scrapbooking workshop kits, then your 7th kit is FREE!
*There are additional shipping costs for customers who
order online, and online customers will need to cut
their own paper (all kits include a detailed cutting guide
to make it easy!), but I do still reward my online 
customers with the "done dollars" incentive
and the "7th kit is free" perk also!

For those planning to create with me in-person,
each scrapbooking kit does need to be pre-ordered
at least one week in advance, so
please RSVP early for any of these
scheduled "create dates" in April:

Monday 4/9 (9am-1pm)
Friday 4/13 (6pm-9pm)
Saturday 4/14 (Noon-4pm)
Monday 4/16 (9am-1pm)
Monday 4/23 (9am-1pm)
Monday 4/30 (9am-1pm)

OR
I can also have a kit ready for you
to use at/during THIS big event:
(We hope you can attend with us!)



No comments: