Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Celebrate National Scrapbook Month - May 13th!!

Come Celebrate
National Scrapbook Month
with us...
Friends, Food, and up to 7 hours of creative FUN!!
Saturday, May 13th, 2017*
(10am to 5pm)
at Jen's house
in Barstow Heights

*Due to an unexpected family obligation that came up, I needed to move this event from it's originally scheduled date (May 6th) to the 13th! So sorry for any inconvenience this might cause! I hope you can still plan to join us!!
Event Cost: is FREE!
Just bring a potluck side dish/dessert to share!
I will be making crock-pot chicken fajitas (with tortillas)
and providing a variety of ice-cold beverages.

Bring ANY scrapbooking kits/materials you'd like to use,
or choose from a variety of my left-over pre-cut class kits 
(most kits are priced at $30 for 6 to 8-12x12 pages
or $20 for 4-12x12 pages).

On this day I'm also offering TWO very 
special designed-by-me LAYOUT CLASSES 
that are perfect for Beginner's!! 
(so invite all the newbies you know!!)
starting at 11am and 1pm and 3pm!

Class participants will take about an hour (or less) to review the basics of scrapbooking
with me as we create TWO different 12x12 layouts (a pretty feminine page at 11am, and a versatile masculine page at 1pm, plus a late-comers class at 3pm). Each class layout kit is $10 each and you have the option to join us to make just one of the layouts or both layouts (it's your choice!)

The $10 per layout materials fee can be paid ahead of time or at the class, whatever works better for you, I just need your RSVP and commitment for each layout you plan to create
NO LATER THAN May 6th!!

Photos of the layouts are coming soon!!
(but for now, you can see the special paper pack we'll use to create at least one of the layouts...shown here below!)

**Due to limited space, I'm going do something I rarely do, and exclude those who are "card-makers only" from this event. I need to do this to allow enough room in my house for all that I have planned and to be able to really put my time and focus on teaching scrapbooking on this day. I promise those who are card-makers only, that we will still have our regularly scheduled card-making class during the month of May and that we will also have a special event for card-makers only to celebrate and focus on their specialty (creating beautiful cards!), during September 2017, which is also National Stamping Month.**





No comments: