Saturday, November 19, 2016

November Cards, Giftables, and Layouts (featuring mostly City Sidewalks!)

For my local peeps, we still have two more CREATE DATES left this month!! If you want to join us to make any of the cards/goodies I've designed for November (shown below!), you can still plan to join us just after Thanksgiving on Saturday 11/26 (10am-5pm potluck) and/or Sunday 11/27 (1pm-5pm)PLEASE RSVP and let me know which date you plan to join us by leaving a comment here, on Facebook, or by calling/texting me at 760-220-0683.


 Cards featuring the Stamps of the Month! (October and November)

 Cards featuring City Sidewalks papers

Cards featuring Oh Deer! papers and Thin Cuts

Hand-stamped Snowman Treat Tubes (filled with Rolo's and/or Kisses)!!
Let me show you how to create these for just $2.00 each (chocolate included).

Cricut-cut Reindeer Stocking with a Candy Cane inside!!
(Designed by my super-talented upline/team-leader, 
Denise Anderson-Turley, of www.DelightfulDenise.com).
Let me show you how to create these for just $1.50 each.

Lastly, here are the City Sidewalks Scrapbooking layouts (below) that my scrapbooking workshop participants are making with me this month also! It's not too late to order additional kits (for Nov. 26/27th) if anyone else wants to join us! (as long as you rsvp to me by the evening of Sunday 11/20!!) Just $30 per kit (pre-cut for you by me) to create the three 12x12 festive Christmas layouts shown here!





No comments: