Thursday, September 17, 2015

2nd chance to create your own "She Art" with me!!

Thank you to all of these lovely creative friends
who joined me at my "SHE ART" Workshop
last Saturday, September 12th!





I just LOVE to see how each 5x7 Canvas
is transformed into a unique work of art!
These are just a few of the finished creations...

If you had to miss it (or you want to join me again!)
I'm offering another chance to come and create
your own "SHE ART" with me (in my home)
on Saturday, September 19th (6pm-9pm)!

...and because we are using up leftover scraps from
past projects, the fee for the class/materials is 
only $5 per 5x7 canvas!!
(you can expect each canvas to
take 1-2 hours to complete).

Please call/text me at 760-220-0683
or leave me a message online (via Facebook)
to reserve your space now!!

As you can see, the idea behind "She Art" 
is to create a mixed-media piece that features a girl 
and an empowering or heartfelt sentiment
 that represents who you are or who you want to become.

Here are the artwork samples I've
created to inspire you:




I hope you can join us
this Saturday (9/19) for all of the fun!

I also invite you to book your own
"She Art" class/party with me 
(for yourself and a few friends)!
My hostesses easily earn FREE 
Close to my Heart products
while learning and sharing the joy of
creativity (which can include "She Art" 
and/or cardmaking/scrapbooking) with me!

No comments: