Monday, February 4, 2013

$5 Card Class on Friday 2/8 at 7pm!

Here are the three cards I'll be teaching my students to make during our
$5 Card Class this Friday, February 8th starting at 7pm! 
I hope you can join us for the creative fun!!
I still have room for a few more guests so it's not too late to
please call/text me to reserve your spot now! (760) 220-0683





6x6 wedding card featuring the For Always papers X7165B and The Happy Couple D1539 stamp set. Embellished with our NEW Glitter Paper and Green Epoxy Bubbles Z1806.
 
Standard-size card featuring the Claire papers X7166B and Home Sweet Home S1302 stamp set.

Standard-size card cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge featuring the Home Sweet Home S1302 stamp set (February SOTM) and the Whooo's Your Valentine kit stamp set.
Embellished with our NEW Durables Artisan Studs Z1816.

Inside view of the "Love at Home" card!

No comments: