Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Free Cricut Class 8/3...Avonlea Workshop 8/25...and the NEW Idea Book!!

There's A LOT going on in August and I am excited to share it all here in one post!

First, you are invited to my 
FREE Cricut Class
Friday, August 3rd (6:30pm to 8:30pm)
Join us and I will show you how to create this 
cute little gift bag using our NEW Cricut Artiste cartridge!!
(I'll also give you your FREE copy of the brand-new Idea Book when you attend!)
If this date doesn't work for you, please let me know because I may offer another 
FREE Cricut Class opportunity on Friday, August 10th...IF there is enough interest!
PLEASE RSVP asap to reserve your space now!
 
This 3.75" x 5.25" tall gift bag is made with our new 

Here is a close-up of the bow that embellishes the top of the bag 
made with our new bulk Burlap Ribbon Z1760.

***************************************
Next, you are invited to my
Avonlea WORKSHOP
Saturday, August 25th (1pm to 5pm)
Pre-order your kit by 8/15 to reserve your spot now!
This will be the first of my NEW and improved workshops this season,
and I am so thrilled to be able to tell you that my workshops will now include
more food, more prize giveaways,
and more time for creative fun!!

THREE different kit options to choose from:

$35 kit includes 
everything you need to make
TWO layouts (4-12"x12" pages),
and SIX cards (2 each of 3 designs),
PLUS an exclusive C-size stamp set for you to keep!
 (kit is shown on page 21 of the NEW Idea Book)

$25 kit includes
everything you need to make
TWO layouts (4-12"x12" pages),
and SIX cards (2 each of 3 designs),
and the use of my stamp sets.
 
$15 (Cards Only) kit includes
everything you need to make
TWELVE cards (4 each of 3 designs),
and the use of my stamp sets.
 
ADD the Bonus Project
(Recipe/Photo/Card Box)
shown below
 to any kit for just $7 more!
 
Layout #1 (above)
CLICK ON THE IMAGE to see it larger!

Layout #2 (above)
CLICK ON THE IMAGE to see it larger!









The SIX cards - 2 each of 3 designs (above)
$15 (cards only) kits will include enough supplies to create
double of what you see here (for a total of 12 cards)!
You get to choose the sentiments you want to stamp on them, 
so you can customize these cards to meet your needs!
 
This is the exclusive C-size stamp set you get to keep with the $35 kit!
($25 and $15 kits include the use of my stamp sets)
 
You also have the option to ADD this BONUS PROJECT 
Recipe/Photo/Card Box to any kit for just $7 more!!
 
I am also excited to announce that...
I will be giving away some great prizes
at all of my upcoming monthly workshops!
The more guests that pre-order kits, 
the more FREE hostess rewards credit I will have to spend and thus...
the more FREE products I will be able to give away to you!

Earn your tickets to win prizes by doing the following:
Pre-pay for your Avonlea kit by 8/15 = 1 ticket
Attend on 8/25 = 1 ticket
Arrive on time (1pm) = 1 ticket
Bring a potluck main-dish/appetizer/dessert to share = 2 tickets
For every layout you complete = 1 ticket
For every complete layout that includes your photos! = 1 more ticket
 For every 6 cards you complete = 1 ticket
Pre-pay for the next month's kit at the workshop on 8/25 = 2 tickets
Bring a NEW friend you've invited (pre-paid) = 3 tickets!*
 
*I will allow you to share/split your kit with a friend as long as space allows!
Some mom's and grandma's like to share with a teen daughter/son and that is just fine...
so friends are always welcome to come and share with you
(but you will have to determine how you split/share the tickets you earn together)
and you don't get the 3 extra tickets for bringing a friend
unless they have pre-ordered their own kit!
**If something comes up and you have to miss the scheduled workshop date,
I am able to schedule a make-up date with you to come on over and work on it!
***************************************
  
and finally...
The NEW IDEA BOOK IS HERE!!
(and free to view online now!)
You can browse through it and order the new products online from my website now:
You can get your FREE copy from me when you attend 
any of my upcoming events or feel free to contact me to
request one (I do deliver locally and can mail one to you also)!
I do charge a $5 shipping charge to mail an Idea Book to you,
but this price includes a coupon for $5 off your next order of $25 or more,
(so it is still FREE when you place an order with me!)


1 comment:

Amy Moore said...

These are all great projects, that milk carton is super cute!