Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall Favorites - September SOTM Blog Hop!

 Thank you for stopping by to enjoy our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring this month's SOTM - Fall Favorites S1209! 

If you've just arrived here from  
Angel's Blog then you are on the correct path.

 First, I've created this standard-size card (above) featuring the Moonlight paper pack. I stamped the scarecrow with Black Staz-on ink and then colored him in with some of our NEW alcohol-based markers (colors I used include Autumn Terracotta, Creme Brulee, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, Outdoor Denim, and Smokey Plum). I also used a few of our old-style markers instead of the new markers for colors I needed that I don't own yet (Desert Sand and Grey Wool). Please note that the sentiment "Harvest Happiness" that I used comes from another stamp set, Harvest Happiness C1463. Dontcha just LOVE that fun Burlap Ribbon?!! I still can't get enough of it! :)

 Next, I'm sharing a "Pie Box" (above) that I made using our
NEW "Artiste" Cricut Cartridge
and the Clementine papers X7156B. 
 
This is what I will be creating with my customers that attend our next
Cricut Creativity Class coming up on Friday, September 7th (6:30pm)!!
 
 Here's a closer view of the tag and embellishing on top!
Stamping is done with Saddle ink on Desert Sand cardstock, then I colored
with Autumn Terracotta, Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, and Olive markers.
I was impressed by how well our new markers worked
on a non-white cardstock base! The true colors shine through
beautifully even on top of the Desert Sand cardstock I used here!


 Finally, here's a side view of the box (above) so you can see the additional
border around the box that I stamped and colored as well.

...and here are all the images (below) that are included in this fun and festive stamp set:

You can purchase this stamp set from me now for $17.95 (full retail price) 
or at the discounted price of just $5 with any order of $50 or more!!
(from September 1-30, 2012 only)!



Now you can continue on with our Blog Hop 
and be inspired by more creativity with this stamp set
by visiting Mary's Blog next!
Enjoy!!

10 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Oh dear, now I'm hungry for pumpkin pie. ;) Cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute all around! Your coloring is awesome! I need more alcohol! (markers that is)...

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute pie box.

Unknown said...

LOVE the card!

Haley D. said...

Beautiful projects!

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous card and that cake box is so sweet!

Judy said...

LOVE the pie box! TFS!

Nancy said...

Beautiful projects!!!

Wendy Coffman said...

I love that burlap bow! Thanks for sharing!

Annette Green said...

Yes indeed I DO love the new burlap ribbon. Can't get enough of it. Beautiful card, once again and love that cutie pie!