Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Bee Yourself" Card for Mojo Monday 238!

 
Today I created this standard-size card inspired by the Mojo Monday 238 sketch challenge blog. My card features products that are all available from Close to my Heart including the Bee Happy B1374 stamp set with the "Dotty For You" papers (the "Bee Yourself" sentiment is from a past petite perks incentive set W2017). I wrapped my card with Seam Binding Ribbon and then tied my tag onto the ribbon with grey wool Baker's Twine. All stamping is done with black ink, sponge-daubed distressing is done with grey wool ink, and I colored the bee image with buttercup, garden green, and grey flannel markers. Such a fun sketch to try...I really enjoyed this one and can promise you that I'll be using it again soon!!






2 comments:

Patty said...

The stripe paper looks great! Really cute card!

Crafty Texan said...

Love it! Your card popped out amongst all the little thumbnails on the Mojo blog, and it's even better seen in full size. Great job! :)