Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Get more "bang for your buck" in July!! (last chance to get our soon-to-be-retired products!)

We have a great promotion this month and it's such a good deal. Spend $50, add a bonus item for $1! Eligible $1 Bonus Items include:

* Creative Basics® Mistletoe paper kit ($8.95 retail value)
* Creative Basics® Animal Cookies paper kit ($8.95 retail value)
* My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit ($12.95 retail value)
* My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit ($12.95 retail value)
* My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit ($14.95 retail value)

Eligible purchases must be from current items in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book.

Furthermore, CTMH has announced some of the products that will be retiring at the end of this month (available now, and only until July 31st!):

* ALL Level 1 My Reflections kits!!
(12 to choose from for just $9.95 each)
* Creative Basics Wings Collection (page 114 of Idea Book)
* Bliss papers and My Stickease (page 12 of Idea Book)
* Miracle papers and My Stickease (page 16 of Idea Book)
* Sweetheart papers and My Stickease (page 20 of Idea Book)
* Wings papers and My Stickease (page 24 of Idea Book)
* Magnifique papers and My Stickease (page 38 of Idea Book)
* Olivia papers and My Stickease (page 38 of Idea Book)
* Hooligans papers and My Stickease (page 39 of Idea Book)
* Mistletoe papers and My Stickease (page 39 of Idea Book)

Now is a great time to purchase any of the items you don't want to miss out on! Your purchase can also help you earn the July Stamp of the Month - American Celebration D1458 for free or at a discount, as well as help you take advantage of getting a bonus item for just $1!

Please feel welcome to contact me now to place your order with me in person, over the phone, or here online from my website: www.StampwithJen.myctmh.com

Finally, here are some pictures of the $1 bonus items to choose from:

No comments: