Thursday, June 30, 2011

$5 Creative Class for 7/2!

Here's a sneak peek at what we're making at my $5 Creative Class coming up this Saturday evening July 2nd (starting at 6pm and/or 7pm - whatever time works best for you)! It's only $5 per person to attend and learn how to create one of each of these 3 projects with me (or make two of each item for $10...either way, it's still a steal-of-a-deal)! I currently have just 8 spots left for this class (4 of 12 spots are taken), and I do expect it to fill quickly now that I have shared what we're creating, so please contact me to RSVP ASAP! Please remember to bring your own adhesive (or IF this is your first time attending I will provide adhesive for you).



I hope you can join us this Saturday evening for some creative learning and fun!

No comments: