Tuesday, May 3, 2011

$5 Creative Class postponed to Saturday 5/14 - It's a card buffet!!

Here's a sneak peek at what we're making at my $5 Creative Class that is coming up Saturday evening May 14th
(starting at 6pm and/or 7pm)!
This time I'm offering a "CARD BUFFET"!!
What this means is that you get to pick and choose any 4 items you'd like to make for just $5! You get to choose from any of the cards (and the post-it note holder!) that I've posted above and you can even make multiple items (8 for $10 or 12 for $15) if you want to (while supplies last). You may recognize some of these cards as items we've made before at previous classes (as I'm offering you the chance to help me use up all of the extra materials I have left-over from last autumn and winter). So this is one more opportunity to help yourself stock up on extra cards to use or to make-up any of my past creative classes you might have missed out on! I already have 4 spots taken, so I just have 8 of 12 spots left available for this class and I do expect them to fill quickly now that I have shared what we're creating, so please RSVP ASAP! Please remember that you will need to bring your own adhesive (or IF this is your very first time attending I will provide adhesive for you)! For further details you can click here to visit my myctmh website calendar to read more about what you can expect!

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable! Love the 'hide' of your animals.