Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!!





Please watch this short informative video that explains this special kit available for National Scrapbooking Month starting May 1st!!


When you place a minimum order of $50 in Close to my Heart products in May, you can get the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for the discount price of just $15—that’s more than half off the retail value! You’ll create two fully embellished two-page layouts using the new cardstock-weight B&T Duos® papers, D-size stamp set, accessories, and instructions. You can also purchase the kit at full retail price for $34.95 with no minimum purchase required...or even better...
Become a Close To My Heart Consultant for half price ($64.50!) during May and we’ll include a "You & Me" kit for FREE as part of your New Consultant Kit! There's never been a better time to try being a CTMH consultant with me! Contact me today for more details (no pressure ever, just helpful information)!

Furthermore, I will be offering a FREE "You and Me" workshop in June to help all of us who get this kit this month use it to complete all of the layouts (plus a few cards I've designed) with me here in my stamp room...it's gonna be so fun and I am really looking forward to it...so be expecting more details about this "don't-wanna-miss" workshop to come!

No comments: