Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ambiance card for H2H "Times 3" scene challenge!

This standard size card is inspired by Originals - Center Charms (p. 59). I created it using 3 different stamp sets to create a scene for the Heart 2 Heart "Times 3" challenge. Stamp sets used include Ambiance C1349 (Idea Book p. 50), Connections D1330 (Idea Book p. 95), and Intrinsic Backgrounds D1335 (recently retired). Colors used include Bamboo, Chocolate, Colonial White, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, and just a touch of Cranberry (including Red sparkles from Z1326).
This scene really puts me in the mood for Spring
(aren't you glad it's coming soon?)!!

9 comments:

Patty said...

What a cute card! The B&T papers are so perfect for this!

Debbie Carriere said...

Jen, this is a fabulous card! Definitely makes me think of Spring. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart!

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your card! One of my favorite stamp sets. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Lorrinda said...

Yes, this does make me think of spring...which can come any time now! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Michele said...

I really love your card! I don't ever use this set and now I can't wait to get it out and play! Thanks for the burst of inspiration!

Lisa Stenz said...

Jen, I LOVE your card! But who would expect anything other than greatness from the talented Jen Rubio! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at H2H! Hugs. *Ü*

Karen Day said...

This is really cute, Jen! Great idea for a scene - glad you could play along this week at H2H :o)

Corina said...

Hi Jen,
What a great card and I love the colors. Glad you could join us this week at H2H!

Melanie said...

Great card... The colours are so great!!