Thursday, November 4, 2010

$5 Creative Class projects for 11/6!

Here's a sneak peek at what we're making at my $5 Creative Class coming up this Saturday evening! It's only $5 per person to attend and learn how to create one of each of these 3 projects with me (or make two of each item for $10 - still such a deal)! 8 of my 12 spots for this class have filled so far, so I have just 4 spots left. Please contact me to RSVP soon as I'm predicting that it will continue to fill up quickly. For full details about what tools to bring with you, what time we start, etc... click here to visit my myctmh website calendar for more information!Side view of the Post-It Note holder/cover (below)
Front view of the Post-It Note holder/cover (below)
Standard size Thank You card (below)
4.5 x 4.5" square Autumn/Thanksgiving card (below)

No comments: