Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diaper Fold Treat Pouch for Halloween!

Here's a fun way to serve up your Halloween treats...and this pouch is so simple to make...it would be fairly easy to duplicate to make a whole bunch for a child's class at school (like I am planning to do for some of my kids!!) To make this "diaper fold pouch" I simply started with a 7.5 x 7.5" square piece of Hooligans B&T paper from Close to my Heart. The inside back-portion of the pouch was created by stamping a 3x3 square of Gypsy (purple) cardstock with the September Stamp of the Month (Thriller D1442) and black ink and adhering it to the inside of the pouch. Stuff the pouch with some of your favorite Halloween treats (I used laffy taffy, a tootsie roll pop, and a few pixie stix tied together with black grosgrain ribbon to make it look just that much more special). I hope you will try creating one of these yourself - enjoy! An instructional step-by-step tutorial (and video) that shows how to create the "diaper fold pouch" can be found on Splitcoast Stampers,
just click here to go directly to it!

Want some more crafty project ideas for Halloween? There are links to tons of fun new ideas below! Just click on anything that interests you!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

What a fun little treat bag...I may have to make some of these to put Christmas treats in for my co-workers...using Christmas paper, of course! Thanks for the inspiration!