Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 NEW COLORS coming Sept 1st!

Hello everyone! I arrived home from the CTMH Convention on Sunday the 11th, and needless to say, I have been sleeping a lot and TRYing to recover ever since (the key word here is "try")! It was a whirlwind of a week for me, but definately worth it!! As exhausted as I still am, my mind is still swimming with all kinds of ideas and inspiration and it is hard for me to focus on all of the laundry I'm needing to catch up on, lol. I am so excited about all of the new products coming our way that it is very hard for me to keep quiet about it all and I feel like I am about to burst, lol. I know many of you die-hard CTMH fans were following along on Facebook and/or Twitter for new product news, so I guess some of the surprises are already "out of the bag", so to speak, and a few of you are already "in the know" a little bit.

I really am not supposed to reveal things from the NEW Idea Book so early, so for now, to help satisfy your hunger for news from me, and to help relieve me of some of my discomfort, I will just share one big thing that I think is really awesome! When the NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book is released on September 1st we will be getting 8 NEW colors to add to our palette of coordinating inks, cardstocks, markers, and re-inkers! You can see all of our NEW colors in the photo above! As a result of these new additions, there are also 8 colors that will need to be retired. The colors that are soon to be discontinued include:

  • Bubblegum
  • Citrus Leaf
  • Clover Meadow
  • Hydrangea
  • Ocean
  • Orange
  • Star Spangled Blue
  • Watermelon

8 of the 12 Summer colors will be new so this is a big change! The 4 Summer colors that are staying include: Dutch Blue, Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, and Topiary. Another reason I decided to go ahead and share this list with you so early is to give you all the earliest opportunity to order any re-inkers, markers, and/or cardstocks you may want/need to go with any of these ink pads listed above that you may already have as part of your collection. These 8 retiring colors will only continue to be available while supplies last (so you can't say I didn't warn you and give you plenty of time to get them while you can)!!

I am also going to go through all of my Convention photos and I will be posting a few of the best ones here on my blog for you, so you can see what a great time I had! I will post a few photos each day as I can find a little time to do so here and there throughout the rest of this week. So please stay tuned...there are definately more fun details about Convention and my trip to Washington D.C. to come!!

No comments: