Saturday, June 12, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge #10 - scrapbooking!

Yaay!! - this layout helped me make the top 5 this week (6/18/10):

This weeks H2H10 challenge was simple - do some scrapbooking - yaay, I am always up for that!! Remember, you can click on my photos to see the images up close if you want to (Can you spot the stamp "kissing" technique I used?!) These 12x12 pages were created with the following CTMH supplies:
  • Splendor Level 2 paper packet X7124B
  • Hot Diggity stamps C1407
  • Intrinsic Backgrounds stamps D1334 (to do the "kissing" technique on my creatures)
  • Posterboard Alphabet stamps E1014 (for my title stamped on B&T and cut out)
  • Save the Date stamps D1386 (to stamp "July 2008" sentiment)
  • Pizzazz Irresistibles die-cut chipboard (Z1307)
  • Splendor Designer Brads (Z1317)
  • Antiqued Copper Brads and Bitty Brads (z1217 Metal Brad assortment)
  • Chocolate grosgrain ribbon and a little chocolate cardstock
  • Chocolate, Goldrush, Moonstruck, and Topiary inks
  • Timber Brown Staz-On ink Z1142 (for stamping "Hot Diggity" on chipboard)
My layout design was inspired by Cherish - Interesting Variation (p. 54). For a photo tutorial that shows you how to create the "Crescent Moon Paper flower" that I added to the 2nd page, just click HERE to go to my blog posting that is dated May 22nd, 2010. Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Lori said...

What an adorable layout. Love the stamped images.

Unknown said...

I love your layout! Hope it's ok to scraplift? Very cute!

Tamytha said...

Love this layout. I almost ordered that stamp set today and now I'm kicking myself for not doing it. Just love what you did with them and the papers.

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week! I always enjoy your artwork!

Dawn said...

I absolutely love this layout!!! I've had that Hot Diggity stamp set for a while now and just haven't been able to use it. But, I love what you did with it and the stamp kissing adds a lot of personality!!

Brenda said...

Congrats on being Friday Five, Jen! This lo is so cute!! I have always loved your work!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the Friday Five! Love your artwork!