Saturday, January 16, 2010

CTMH team meeting at Cindy's house today!




Today I drove about two hours to Menifee with a few of my Close to my Heart consultant friends to attend a team meeting at my 3rd upline Cindy Baker's house! I enjoyed the drive and conversation with my friend and downline Katrina and my upline Mary and sideline Jolene and then we had a great time at our meeting. The creative projects were fun to make and very inspiring, the food was yummy (potluck), and I really enjoyed getting out for the social time too! Cindy presented some good ideas for us to take and apply to make our businesses better. Our team theme for the year will be the same theme we will be focusing on at Convention in Washington D.C. this Summer: "Picture This." Cindy challenged us to come up with a small goal (something realistic we can accomplish with CTMH) and "Picture ourselves" achieving it within the next 6 months. We made the sweetest little gift card wallet using our new Topstitch papers and also an altered canvas wall-hanging to help remind us of our "Picture This" goal to shoot for over the next 6 months.

I added a photo of Washington D.C. to my canvas to remind me of my goal. I will be working towards earning enough income with my CTMH business to help me pay for my trip to the Washington D.C. Convention in July! I love attending our Conventions!! This will be the 5th one I've attended and I have already registered and decided that I am going for sure (whether I can really afford it or not - lol). I am so blessed to have such a loving husband and family willing to support me and sacrifice a little just so I can go enjoy a week away to this wonderful event with CTMH. This year though, I would really like to be able to say that I earned and covered my own expenses in full which will probably be about $1200 including the registration fee, air fare, hotel, and food costs. So that is what I will be working towards! I hope you enjoy the photos I've shared here to show you what we created. What a good day it has been!!

No comments: